is not just another campground it is a mountain destination for the outdoor enthusiast. We strive to provide a quality camping experience for all of our campers. We invite you to join us for a weekend, a week, or the entire camping season. Come and experience a special place where campers become friends at the morning coffee in the gazebo,during the evening fireside social hour or at our many other activities.
There are no strangers at Riverbend... only friends you haven't met yet.
Catch and release fishing
Corn Hole tournaments
Daily social hour
Weekly grill outs (after golf)
Special breakfasts on the dock
To insure that all campers have an enjoyable and safe visit please help us by following these rules and safety precautions.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING OR DRIVING ON GRASS AREAS OR CONCRETE PATIOS/SIDEWALKS AT ANY TIME. One vehicle and one camping unit per site. Vehicles are to be parked on assigned site. Extra vehicles will be parked in the paid storage area.
- Utilities must be properly connected. Water must be connected securely with no leaks. Sewer hose must be connected with a screw in adapter or foam safety collar, not with a rock or board holding hose in place.
- Children must have adult supervision while in the gazebo/kitchen area for safety, no throwing of rocks or playing in creek.
- Quite hours are observed from 9:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Household garbage should be in a securely tied plastic bag and placed in the small dumpster across the creek (path between sites 2 & 3). Cardboard boxes should be broken down and placed in the larger dumpster with the other recyclables.
- Fires are not to be built on the ground. You may have fire at your site in a portable fire pit provided it is placed on a gravel or concrete surface. Ashes and partially burnt wood is to be disposed of and not left on site. NO discarding on creek banks or the woods.
- Park speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Please respect fellow campers while driving in the park.
- Clothes lines and laundry racks are not allowed on sites. We have a laundry for guest convenience, fee is $1.00 per load to wash AND $1.00 per load to dry. Failure to pay fees at time of use will result in forfeiture of privilege.
- Satellite dishes. Old tripod style are not allowed.
- Picnic tables,rugs, tarps and other ground covers are not allowed on the grass.
- Check out is 10:30 am. No refunds, credit or transfer of your balance to another guest if you leave early.
- Guests & visitors. You are responsible for registering your guests at the office prior to their arrival, an additional fee may apply.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Riverbend. We are proud of our park and happy to have you as our guest. We are committed to providing an enjoyable camping experience for all of our campers. If you have any problems or concerns, please stop at the office for assistance.
Relax, unwind and enjoy
Camping together can be a very rewarding experience for both you and your pet, however in a small area with many guests and pets it requires everyone following a few basic rules. We both expect and appreciate you following these rules so that ALL guests visiting Riverbend RV Resort may have a safe and enjoyable experience and want to return again and again.
- Maximum 2 dogs per site unless management approval.No aggressive breeds.
- Aggressive action or excessive barking will result in being asked to remove the animal from the park immediately.
- Dogs are to be walked in the Dog Area across the creek and not in the camping area. Dogs may be off leash while in the Dog Area if they are under your control. Please clean up after your pet.
- We have a large property with numerous meadows, trails, pathways and roads. You are welcome to take your dog along while walking these areas. Please clean up after your pet so guests coming after you may enjoy these areas also.
- While in the camping area dogs are required to be on a maximum 6' leash for camper and animal safety. Outside of the camping area they may be on a longer or retractable leash.
- Please refrain from allowing your pet to urinate on the grass and/or flower areas of the campsites and common areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in the gazebo, kitchen area or laundry, or tied outside these areas.
- Pet fencing must be kept on the concrete and/or gravel areas and behind the front of your RV. Dogs are not to be left outside unattended or tethered to trees, RV's, ground stakes etc....
- Pets are not allowed from outside the park.