is not just another campground it is a mountain destination for the outdoor enthusiast. We strive to provide a quality camping experience for all of our campers. We invite you to join us for a weekend, a week, or the entire camping season. Come and experience a special place where campers become friends at the morning coffee in the gazebo,during the evening fireside social hour or at our many other activities.
There are no strangers at Riverbend... only friends you haven't met yet.
Catch and release fishing
Corn Hole tournaments
Daily social hour
Weekly grill outs (after golf)
Special breakfasts on the dock
To insure that all campers have an enjoyable and safe visit please help us by following these rules and safety precautions:
- Vehicles are be parked on assigned site. Absolutely no parking or driving on grass areas.One vehicle and one camping unit per site. Extra vehicles shall be parked in guest parking or paid storage area.
- Children must have adult supervision while in the gazebo/kitchen area for safety. No throwing of rocks.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while in the park- maximum length 6 feet. Owners must pick up after their pet and not to be walked on campsites, empty or otherwise. Pets not allowed in gathering area.
- Quite hours are observed from 9:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Trash should be in a securely tied plastic bag and placed in the dumpster across the creek (path between sites 2 & 3).
- Fires are not to be built on the ground. There is a fire ring at the front of the park for camper use. You may have fire at your site in a portable fire pit, but please avoid placing on grass.
- Park speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Please respect fellow campers while driving in the park.
- Clothes lines and laundry racks are not allowed on sites.
- Satellite dishes are not allowed unless mounted on your RV.
- Rugs, tarps or other ground covers are not allowed on the grass.
- Check out is 11:00 am. Campers that wish to stay additional nights should inform us as soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee you site if you decide to stay. No refunds, credit or transfer of your balance to another guest if you leave early.
- Guests & visitors must be registered at the office, an additional fee may apply.
Relax, Unwind and Enjoy
Thank you for choosing to stay at Riverbend. We are proud of our park and happy to have you as our guest. We are committed to providing an enjoyable camping experience for all of our campers. If you have any problems or concerns, please stop at the office for assistance.